Women's Spring National
Championship Rings will be a purchase option for this year's tournament
Entries must be received NO LATER THAN date shown above, and
On-Line Team Roster Must be Entered by: Roster cutoff shown above.
It is the Managers responsibility to insure that the entry fee is submitted on time.
Please make Checks Payable to
Northwest Florida Sports, LLC
There will be a mandatory Manager's Meeting at the Date, Time, and Location shown below.
|Gender||Age||Class||Mgr Meeting Date||Mgr Meeting Time||Location
|Women||35||All||4/13/2024||8:30 AM||Exchange Park, Pensacola, FL
|Women||40||All||4/13/2024||8:30 AM||Exchange Park, Pensacola, FL
|Women||45||All||4/13/2024||8:30 AM||Exchange Park, Pensacola, FL
|Women||50||All||4/12/2024||8:30 AM||Exchange Park, Pensacola, FL
|Women||55||All||4/12/2024||8:30 AM||Exchange Park, Pensacola, FL
|Women||60||All||4/12/2024||8:30 AM||Exchange Park, Pensacola, FL
|Women||65||All||4/11/2024||8:30 AM||AT THE SOFTBALL COMPLEX
|Women||70||All||4/11/2024||8:00 AM||AT THE SOFTBALL COMPLEX prior to first pool play game
|Women||75||All||4/11/2024||8:00 AM||AT THE SOFTBALL COMPLEX prior to first pool play game
|Women||80||All||4/11/2024||8:00 AM||AT THE SOFTBALL COMPLEX prior to first pool play game
or Email: email@example.com
for further information.
Entries with fees may be submitted via US Mail to:
3590 Marjean Drive
Click Here for the Official Entry Form
Additional Hotel Information:
Park Location: Michael J.Desorbo Exchange Park, 3200 East Lakeview Ave, Pensacola, FL, 32503
Click here for larger Map/Directions
- All Teams will need to be prepared to play at 8:30 AM
each day (unless notified otherwise by SPA Tournament Officials)
- All SPA Rules will apply
- All teams must be registered with SPA, have a Team Sanction number SPA Team sanction fee for the 2024 season is $40
- All Team Rosters must be submitted "On-line" prior to date shown above
- Players are required to be registered with the SPA, and
must present BOTH their valid SPA Player's Card AND a current Drivers License prior to any participation. (ECARDS and EDrivers License are acceptable).
- All awards are based upon a minimum of 8 teams per division
Rules: SPA Official Rulebook
Balls: All Softballs will be Provided
Bats: All bats used in SPA play must have a factory/manufactured stamp with either
“Senior Softball NTS Approved,” OR BPF of 1.21 or less.
Bats will be checked prior to each game.
will be confiscated and held until the end of the tournament or longer.
Player ID Card Check-in: All players must bring their SPA
Player Registration Card AND Drivers License to the softball complex for player
check-in. All approved players Must Sign Roster at
Time Limits: Pool Play - One (1) hour, finish that inning plus
one more inning
Bracket Play - 75 minutes, finish that inning plus one more inning
Run Rule: 20 Runs after 4 Innings, 15 Runs after 5 Innings, 10 Runs after 6 Innings
Seeding Process: The Tournament Director has the authorization to place the teams based on the overall strength and skill of the team, using the following information as a guideline.
- Win - loss Record
- Head to head results (applies only when all teams play one another)
- Runs allowed
- Run differential
- Total runs scored
- Flip of a coin
Tournament Format Policy: SPA tournament format guidelines are as follows:
(Except with special exception for specific tournaments)
SPA reserves the right to combine teams with other age groups or classifications as deemed necessary. When ages or classifications are combined in the same finals bracket, only 1 set of awards will be presented for that bracket.
NOTE: When ages/classifications are combined for Championship play, only one set of awards will be provided.
- When only two teams are entered and cannot be combined with another age group or classification - tournament will be played as a "best of 5" competition.
- When less than 4 teams are entered and cannot be combined with another age group - tournament will be played as a Double Round Robin followed by a Single Elimination Bracket and individual awards will not be given.
- When 3 or more teams are entered - tournament will be played as a two-game pool followed by a Double Elimination bracket.